- Purchase one-time single webinar access here, or
- Contact us to learn about enterprise membership, including shareable access across your organization to EdWeek Market Brief’s entire COVID-19 webinar series + ongoing coverage and exclusive data aimed at helping ed companies understand quickly evolving district needs and actions required to navigate this evolving business landscape.
- New insights from ISC Research – which studies international private schools -- about key purchasing priorities in the sector, and which school officials make buying decisions;
- The perspective of company officials who have worked in international schools on how to establish relationships with them, and mistakes to avoid; and
- How regulatory and policy changes in key markets – like China – have affected international schools and vendors’ ability to work with them.
Commercial Director, ISC Research
Jorge A. Navarro
Vice President, Strategic Relationships, Curriculum Associates
Chief Executive Officer, Maple Bear
Managing Editor, EdWeek Market Brief