FREE for Market Brief Enterprise Members (Enter Your MB Coupon Code at Checkout). Get your promo code here.
- Purchase one-time single webinar access here, or
- Contact us to learn about enterprise membership, including shareable access across your organization to EdWeek Market Brief’s entire COVID-19 webinar series + ongoing coverage and exclusive data aimed at helping ed companies understand quickly evolving district needs and actions required to navigate this evolving business landscape. Contact Us to Learn More
Already registered? Click here to access the webinar.
The COVID-19 pandemic forced a sudden retreat from districts being willing and able to meet with companies in-person – for professional development sessions, on-site school visits, pilots of products, and face-to-face conferences. How close are school districts to returning to pre-pandemic norms? In this webinar, EdWeek Market Brief will break down recent survey data collected from K-12 officials about their appetite for meeting with companies, now, at the start of this school year, and a year from now.
Join us to learn about the following:
- Which types of in-person meetings are moving forward, and which ones are still a no-go;
- How differences in district policy vary by size of the school district, region of the country, and other factors;
- Data on how companies’ plans to send staff to in-person events compares with district plan;
- Insights on EdWeek Market Brief’s reporting and data about the instructional model (fully in-person, vs. hybrid) that districts intend to follow in the fall, and how that could impact company practices.
Image Credit: Getty
Research Analyst, EdWeek Research Center
Executive Vice President of Marketing and Communication, NWEA
Managing Editor, EdWeek Market Brief
There are no reviews yet.