FREE for Market Brief Enterprise Members (Enter Your MB Coupon Code at Checkout). Get your promo code here.
- Purchase one-time single webinar access here, or
- Contact us to learn about enterprise membership, including shareable access across your organization to EdWeek Market Brief’s entire COVID-19 webinar series + ongoing coverage and exclusive data aimed at helping ed companies understand quickly evolving district needs and actions required to navigate this evolving business landscape.
Already registered? Click here to access the webinar.
In this webinar, EdWeek Market Brief brings you the new results from national survey questions we’ve put to district officials looking at how their expectations of companies – and of their own classroom instruction – have changed during COVID-19. We’ll also hear directly from a pair of district administrators on the front lines about the support they need from vendors during this crisis.
EdWeek Market Brief’s editorial team will present original survey data on:
- How often district officials say they’re reaching out to new companies amid the coronavirus;
- What those district officials need to hear from vendors to form a long-term relationship;
- Districts’ anticipated assessment needs, as they tentatively plan to return teachers and students to schools; and
- How district expectations for grading, instruction, and student engagement have changed in the new environment.
We’ll also break down how education companies need to think about shifting from free products they’ve offered during COVID-19 to paid models. In addition, our editorial team will be joined by a pair of district officials who will talk about what they want from companies: Scott Muri, the superintendent of the 33,000-student Ector County Independent School District, in Texas, and Steven Langford, the chief information officer at the 41,000-student Beaverton, Ore., schools.
Muri and Langford will take questions about what they’re experiencing, and our editorial team will take questions about our new data, and what schools are going through during COVID-19.
Image Credit: Getty
Managing Editor, EdWeek Market Brief
Michelle R. Davis
Senior Writer, EdWeek Market Brief
Chief Information Officer, Beaverton, Ore., school district
Superintendent, Ector County Independent School District, Texas
There are no reviews yet.