FREE for Market Brief Enterprise Members (Enter Your MB Coupon Code at Checkout). Get your promo code here.
- Purchase one-time single webinar access here, or
- Contact us to learn about enterprise membership, including shareable access across your organization to EdWeek Market Brief’s entire COVID-19 webinar series + ongoing coverage and exclusive data aimed at helping ed companies understand quickly evolving district needs and actions required to navigate this evolving business landscape. Contact Us to Learn More
Already registered? Click here to access the webinar.
Many school district officials have said they’re wary of receiving over-the-top sales pitches as they scramble to keep up with their many obligations during COVID-19. At the same time, EdWeek Market Brief’s research shows that many school officials are proactively reaching out to companies in search of products that will help them navigate remote, hybrid, and in-person learning. In this environment, what does an effective sales pitch look like—and what are the kinds of messages and outreach that companies should avoid?
In this webinar, attendees will come away with the following:
- Insights on what districts want from their FIRST meeting with a company during COVID, drawing from EdWeek Market Brief surveys of K-12 officials;
- Intel on how districts pare down the list of companies they’re considering hiring
- Data on what kinds of companies districts are turning to for the first time during the pandemic;
- Information on how much time districts spend researching new education companies;
- District perspective on the messages K-12 officials respond to, and what they reject
- And more…
Our guests will also take questions from our audience. We’re looking forward to the conversation.
Image Credit: Getty
Chief Technology Officer, Wake County Public School System (NC)
Founder, PROPEL Skills Development
Assistant Superintendent for Learning and Teaching, St. Charles CUSD 303 School District, Ill.
Managing Editor, EdWeek Market Brief