FREE for Market Brief Enterprise Members (Enter Your MB Coupon Code at Checkout). Get your promo code here.
- Purchase one-time single webinar access here, or
- Contact us to learn about enterprise membership, including shareable access across your organization to EdWeek Market Brief’s entire COVID-19 webinar series + ongoing coverage and exclusive data aimed at helping ed companies understand quickly evolving district needs and actions required to navigate this evolving business landscape. Contact Us to Learn More
Already registered? Click here to access the webinar.
The coronavirus is fueling major concerns about the social-emotional learning needs of the nation’s students, as they’ve returned to schools immersed in unfamiliar approaches to remote or hybrid learning. To find out what role districts are counting on education companies to play, EdWeek Market Brief fielded a nationally representative survey of district administrators and school principals around the country on what kind of products they most need to help SEL during this critical time. In this quarterly briefing, we’ll break down the survey results, looking at the following key questions:
- What specific features districts want in SEL products?
- What factors lead districts to renew contracts with SEL providers?
- Which district officials make decisions about buying SEL products?
- How do districts “assess” students’ SEL status or well-being
- And more….
Coverage of whole-child approaches to learning is supported in part by a grant from the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative.
Image Credit: Getty
Managing Editor, EdWeek Market Brief
Associate Editor, EdWeek Market Brief
Executive Director, Engagement Services, Dallas Independent School District
Vice President of Partnerships, Move This World