FREE for Market Brief Enterprise Members (Enter Your MB Coupon Code at Checkout). Get your promo code here.
- Purchase one-time single webinar access here, or
- Contact us to learn about enterprise membership, including shareable access across your organization to EdWeek Market Brief’s entire COVID-19 webinar series + ongoing coverage and exclusive data aimed at helping ed companies understand quickly evolving district needs and actions required to navigate this evolving business landscape. Contact Us to Learn More
Already registered? Click here to access the webinar.
School districts across the country–backed by a massive influx of federal emergency aid–are heavily investing in tutoring and intervention, in an effort to help students recover from academic setbacks they experienced during the pandemic.
In this webinar, we’ll look at what tutoring strategies districts are choosing, and what challenges they face. Attendees will come away with the following:
- New EdWeek Market Brief survey data collected from K-12 officials across the country on the types of approaches in tutoring and features they want from intervention programs
- A discussion with a district official and tutoring organization on what the tutoring landscape looks like, and how K-12 needs have taken shape during the pandemic
- Insights from EdWeek Market Brief’s reporting on how tutoring companies and districts are choosing strategies and finding tutors capable of helping students
Image Credit: Getty
Principal, Baltimore Design School
Chief Academic Officer, Dallas Independent School District
Senior Vice President and Co-Founder, FEV Tutor
Managing Editor, EdWeek Market Brief
David Saleh Rauf
Contributing Editor, EdWeek Market Brief