FREE for Market Brief Enterprise Members (Enter Your MB Coupon Code at Checkout). Get your promo code here.
- Purchase one-time single webinar access here, or
- Contact us to learn about enterprise membership, including shareable access across your organization to EdWeek Market Brief’s entire COVID-19 webinar series + ongoing coverage and exclusive data aimed at helping ed companies understand quickly evolving district needs and actions required to navigate this evolving business landscape. Contact Us to Learn More
Already registered? Click here to access the webinar.
International private schools–which serve nearly 6 million students on more than 12,000 campuses worldwide–have boomed in recent years. Many education companies have scrambled to deliver products in curriculum, professional development, assessment, technology, and other areas that meet those schools’ needs. In this webinar, EdWeek Market Brief will lead a discussion on the key demands of vendors that have emerged from these schools, how their needs have changed during the pandemic, and what’s ahead as they try to emerge from COVID-19.
Attendees will come away with the following:
- New insights from ISC Research – which studies international private schools — about key purchasing priorities in the sector, and which school officials make buying decisions;
- The perspective of company officials who have worked in international schools on how to establish relationships with them, and mistakes to avoid; and
- How regulatory and policy changes in key markets – like China – have affected international schools and vendors’ ability to work with them.
Image Credit: Getty
Commercial Director, ISC Research
Jorge A. Navarro
Vice President, Strategic Relationships, Curriculum Associates
Chief Executive Officer, Maple Bear
Managing Editor, EdWeek Market Brief
There are no reviews yet.