FREE for Market Brief Enterprise Members (Enter Your MB Coupon Code at Checkout). Get your promo code here.
- Purchase one-time single webinar access here, or
- Contact us to learn about enterprise membership, including shareable access across your organization to EdWeek Market Brief’s entire COVID-19 webinar series + ongoing coverage and exclusive data aimed at helping ed companies understand quickly evolving district needs and actions required to navigate this evolving business landscape.
Already registered? Click here to access the webinar.
In this webinar, EdWeek Market Brief’s editorial team will present new data and analysis from school districts on what parents – in their new roles as at-home instructors – need from companies in the COVID-19 era. We’ll draw from original surveys of district officials in which they were asked about their interactions with families, and the kinds of support and academic resources parents desperately need now. We’ll also break down EdWeek Market Brief’s recent reporting and research on where schools are on the path to reopening, and what kinds of help districts say they need in specific area, as they cautiously set plans to bring teachers and students back. EdWeek Market Brief’s editorial team will specifically present survey data on the following topics:
- What product features and support do parents – who teachers need to engage in students’ learning – need from companies?
- Updated survey results on districts’ biggest purchasing priorities for the remainder of this school year – and next.
- Districts’ biggest purchasing needs in curriculum, as they plan for school reopenings; and
- A look at district officials’ early thinking about how they might attempt to create learning environments for reopened schools.
This webinar is the fifth in EdWeek Market Brief’s COVID-19 briefing series. Our editorial team will take your questions about our research and our reporting on where things stand and states and districts, and where things are headed for K-12 systems and the companies tasked with meeting their most pressing needs.
Image Credit: Getty
Managing Editor, EdWeek Market Brief
Associate Editor, EdWeek Market Brief
Superintendent, ABC Unified School District, Cerritos, Calif.