FREE for Market Brief Enterprise Members (Enter Your MB Coupon Code at Checkout). Get your promo code here.
- Purchase one-time single webinar access here, or
- Contact us to learn about enterprise membership, including shareable access across your organization to EdWeek Market Brief’s entire COVID-19 webinar series + ongoing coverage and exclusive data aimed at helping ed companies understand quickly evolving district needs and actions required to navigate this evolving business landscape. Contact Us to Learn More
Already registered? Click here to access the webinar.
School districts are returning to in-person classes this fall — and trying to return to some version of normalcy from the depths of COVID. But K-12 officials and companies see signs that the pandemic has brought lasting changes to the expectations that districts have for products, and for the companies serving them. In this webinar, EdWeek Market Brief brings together education company executives and district officials for a focused discussion of how schools’ experiences with remote learning, and new forms of instruction and product support may have permanently altered the market.
Attendees to this webinar will come away with:
- Original EdWeek Market Brief survey results from district officials about what kinds of products they see becoming more essential, in the post-pandemic school environment.
- Insights on what kinds of products district are demand this fall – for many districts, the first full semester of in-person learning.
- A discussion of how demand for specific product areas – such as curriculum, professional development, and data and tech platforms – are likely to change because of new district needs.
- And more…
Image Credit: Getty
Emma Kate Fittes
Staff Writer, EdWeek Market Brief
Managing Editor, EdWeek Market Brief
Chief Technology Officer, San Mateo County Office of Education
President & Chief Operating Officer, Center for the Collaborative Classroom
There are no reviews yet.