Image Credit: Getty
FREE for Market Brief Enterprise Members (Enter Your MB Coupon Code at Checkout). Get your promo code here.
- Purchase one-time single webinar access here, or
- Contact us to learn about enterprise membership, including shareable access across your organization to EdWeek Market Brief’s entire COVID-19 webinar series + ongoing coverage and exclusive data aimed at helping ed companies understand quickly evolving district needs and actions required to navigate this evolving business landscape. Contact Us to Learn More
Already registered? Click here to access the webinar.
A small but growing number of school systems have begun using outcomes-based contracts, or agreements that directly tie vendors’ pay to achieving specific performance metrics. So far, those contracts have focused on tutoring, but there is interest among some school districts in expanding them to other areas of the budget. In this webinar, we talk with school district officials about these agreements, how effective they’ve been so far, and what’s next. Our audience will come away with the following:
- An inside look at the metrics that the contracts are establishing for vendors – and for school districts, for quality implementation – and the incentives tied meeting them.
- Perspective from school district officials that are using the contracts on why they structured the deals the way they did, and their expectations for using them going forward.
- A look at national survey results on how open districts are to using outcomes-based agreements with companies.
Join us for great insights and conversation.
David Saleh Rauf
Contributing Writer, EdWeek Market Brief
Staff Writer, EdWeek Market Brief
Executive Director, Purchasing and Contracting, Colorado Springs School District 11
Chief Academic Officer, Colorado Springs School District 11
LaToya B. Blackshear
Director of Planning and Evaluation, Jackson Public School District
Director, Outcomes Based Contracting, Southern Education Foundation