Image Credit: DigitalVision Vectors/Getty
FREE for Market Brief Enterprise Members (Enter Your MB Coupon Code at Checkout). Get your promo code here.
- Purchase one-time single webinar access here, or
- Contact us to learn about enterprise membership, including shareable access across your organization to EdWeek Market Brief’s entire COVID-19 webinar series + ongoing coverage and exclusive data aimed at helping ed companies understand quickly evolving district needs and actions required to navigate this evolving business landscape. Contact Us to Learn More
Already registered? Click here to access the webinar.
School funding appears to be in a good place, but how long will it last? In this webinar, EdWeek Market Brief and our expert guests will take a look at the condition of education funding as we enter a new school year – and what the landscape looks like for education companies in the market. We’ll examine the overall impact of state and federal revenues flowing into K-12, and what that means for the spending priorities playing out in school systems in the 2023-24 academic year. And we’ll look ahead at what may happen with budgets and revenues beyond this year.
The webinar will deliver the following:
- Insights from two of the country’s top school funding experts on the condition of K-12 state and local budgets, and where things are headed.
- A breakdown on how big external forces – including shifts in student enrollment, the state of the economy, and continued inflationary pressures – will shape school district budgets, and potential discretionary spending on classroom and central-office needs.
- A look at how the coming loss of federal stimulus aid is likely to affect district budgeting over the next few years.
Senior Researcher and Policy Analyst, Learning Policy Institute
Senior Fellow, National Conference of State Legislatures
Emma Kate Fittes
Staff Writer, EdWeek Market Brief