FREE for Market Brief Enterprise Members (Enter Your MB Coupon Code at Checkout). Get your promo code here.
- Purchase one-time single webinar access here, or
- Contact us to learn about enterprise membership, including shareable access across your organization to EdWeek Market Brief’s entire COVID-19 webinar series + ongoing coverage and exclusive data aimed at helping ed companies understand quickly evolving district needs and actions required to navigate this evolving business landscape. Contact Us to Learn More
Already registered? Click here to access the webinar.
Over the past decade, education companies from across the globe, including the United States, have viewed China as a highly desirable market for selling a wide variety of products and services. But now, the Chinese government has imposed strict new regulations on the tutoring that companies can offer. It’s just the latest in a series of changes by the Chinese government that have big implications for organizations trying to serve students, parents, and schools in the market. In this webinar, we’ll talk with experts who understand the regulations and what they mean for education companies.
Attendees will come away with:
- A detailed breakdown of what we know of the restrictions on tutoring companies and how they’re being enforced;
- An in-depth look at broader regulations imposed on foreign education companies over the past few years; and
- Takeaways on how education companies can position their products to withstand big policy shifts in the Chinese market.
Image Credit: Getty
Foundation Distinguished Professor, University of Kansas; Professor in Educational Leadership, Melbourne Graduate School of Education (Australia)
Managing Partner and Co-Founder, Lumos Capital Group
Campaigns Manager, Inbound Marketing, Preply
Staff Writer, EdWeek Market Brief
Managing Editor, EdWeek Market Brief