FREE for Market Brief Enterprise Members (Enter Your MB Coupon Code at Checkout). Get your promo code here.
- Purchase one-time single webinar access here, or
- Contact us to learn about enterprise membership, including shareable access across your organization to EdWeek Market Brief’s entire COVID-19 webinar series + ongoing coverage and exclusive data aimed at helping ed companies understand quickly evolving district needs and actions required to navigate this evolving business landscape. Contact Us to Learn More
Already registered? Click here to access the webinar.
As more school districts commit to using remote-only learning this fall — or to hybrid learning models — what kinds of professional development will their teachers and other staff need from companies? In this webinar, EdWeek Market Brief will take an in-depth look at the PD that districts are asking for, and how they want that professional support delivered — in the form of on-demand resources, pre-scheduled help, coaching, professional learning communities, and other modes. Specifically, this webinar will delve into:
- The results of a new, nationwide EdWeek Market Brief survey of district officials on their most pressing PD needs during COVID
- Findings from that same survey on districts’ preferred PD delivery methods during the remote-learning era
- New research on when districts plan to purchase PD during the coming academic year
We’ll also hear from a school district administrator about how to interpret the data, where company support for educators during COVID is hitting the mark, and where it’s falling short. And as always, we’ll take questions from our audience.
Image Credit: Getty
Executive Director of Teacher and Leader Learning, Denver Public Schools
Vice President, Networks & Content Design, Learning Forward
Superintendent, Marlboro Township Schools
Managing Editor, EdWeek Market Brief
Associate Editor, EdWeek Market Brief