- Purchase one-time single webinar access here, or
- Contact us to learn about enterprise membership, including shareable access across your organization to EdWeek Market Brief’s entire COVID-19 webinar series + ongoing coverage and exclusive data aimed at helping ed companies understand quickly evolving district needs and actions required to navigate this evolving business landscape. Contact Us to Learn More
- Original EdWeek Market Brief survey results from district officials about what kinds of products they see becoming more essential, in the post-pandemic school environment.
- Insights on what kinds of products district are demand this fall – for many districts, the first full semester of in-person learning.
- A discussion of how demand for specific product areas – such as curriculum, professional development, and data and tech platforms – are likely to change because of new district needs.
- And more…
Emma Kate Fittes
Staff Writer, EdWeek Market Brief
Managing Editor, EdWeek Market Brief
Chief Technology Officer, San Mateo County Office of Education
President & Chief Operating Officer, Center for the Collaborative Classroom