FREE for Market Brief Enterprise Members (Enter Your MB Coupon Code at Checkout). Get your promo code here.
- Purchase one-time single webinar access here, or
- Contact us to learn about enterprise membership, including shareable access across your organization to EdWeek Market Brief’s entire COVID-19 webinar series + ongoing coverage and exclusive data aimed at helping ed companies understand quickly evolving district needs and actions required to navigate this evolving business landscape.
Already registered? Click here to access the webinar.
School districts across the country have ramped up their purchasing of devices during the pandemic, and some have sought to improve overall connectivity in schools and in students’ homes. What do we know about the state of the district tech landscape now, and what are the biggest gaps that school officials see? In this quarterly briefing, EdWeek Market Brief’s editorial staff will break down our recent reporting and dissect original survey data we’ve collected from school districts on how their technology has changed during COVID, and what gaps remain.
Attendees will come away with insights on the following:
- The device-buying and other tech upgrades districts have made since the spring
- What portion of districts are choosing remote, in-person, or hybrid learning
- What districts have said their biggest remote learning challenges are this fall
- The different connectivity challenges faced by rural, urban, and high-poverty districts
- How teachers say tech challenges are affecting specific classroom needs
- And more…
Image Credit: Getty
Managing Editor, EdWeek Market Brief
CEO, Consortium for School Networking
Director, EdWeek Research Center