- Purchase one-time single webinar access here, or
- Contact us to learn about enterprise membership, including shareable access across your organization to EdWeek Market Brief’s entire COVID-19 webinar series + ongoing coverage and exclusive data aimed at helping ed companies understand quickly evolving district needs and actions required to navigate this evolving business landscape. Contact Us to Learn More
- An inside look at the metrics that the contracts are establishing for vendors – and for school districts, for quality implementation – and the incentives tied meeting them.
- Perspective from school district officials that are using the contracts on why they structured the deals the way they did, and their expectations for using them going forward.
- A look at national survey results on how open districts are to using outcomes-based agreements with companies.
David Saleh Rauf
Contributing Writer, EdWeek Market Brief
Staff Writer, EdWeek Market Brief
Executive Director, Purchasing and Contracting, Colorado Springs School District 11
Chief Academic Officer, Colorado Springs School District 11
LaToya B. Blackshear
Director of Planning and Evaluation, Jackson Public School District
Director, Outcomes Based Contracting, Southern Education Foundation