- Purchase one-time single webinar access here, or
- Contact us to learn about enterprise membership, including shareable access across your organization to EdWeek Market Brief’s entire COVID-19 webinar series + ongoing coverage and exclusive data aimed at helping ed companies understand quickly evolving district needs and actions required to navigate this evolving business landscape.
- Insights on what districts want from their FIRST meeting with a company during COVID, drawing from EdWeek Market Brief surveys of K-12 officials;
- Intel on how districts pare down the list of companies they’re considering hiring
- Data on what kinds of companies districts are turning to for the first time during the pandemic;
- Information on how much time districts spend researching new education companies;
- District perspective on the messages K-12 officials respond to, and what they reject
- And more…
Chief Technology Officer, Wake County Public School System (NC)
Founder, PROPEL Skills Development
Assistant Superintendent for Learning and Teaching, St. Charles CUSD 303 School District, Ill.
Managing Editor, EdWeek Market Brief