- Purchase one-time single webinar access here, or
- Contact us to learn about enterprise membership, including shareable access across your organization to EdWeek Market Brief’s entire COVID-19 webinar series + ongoing coverage and exclusive data aimed at helping ed companies understand quickly evolving district needs and actions required to navigate this evolving business landscape. Contact Us to Learn More
- Whether new state legislative dynamics and shifting economic conditions will change funding prospects for school districts.
- How key state ballot items in markets like California, Colorado, Massachusetts, and West Virginia will change the funding and policy landscape.
- How party control of U.S. Congress will affect the money and policy directed to states and districts.
- How Republican candidates’ pledges to further restrict lessons on race and general will shape expectations for district curriculum.
Senior Vice-President and Co-Director of Research, Whiteboard Advisors
David Saleh Rauf
Contributing Writer, EdWeek Market Brief
Staff Writer, Politics and Policy, Education Week
Managing Editor, EdWeek Market Brief