- Purchase one-time single webinar access here, or
- Contact us to learn about enterprise membership, including shareable access across your organization to EdWeek Market Brief’s entire COVID-19 webinar series + ongoing coverage and exclusive data aimed at helping ed companies understand quickly evolving district needs and actions required to navigate this evolving business landscape.
- A detailed breakdown of what we know of the restrictions on tutoring companies and how they’re being enforced;
- An in-depth look at broader regulations imposed on foreign education companies over the past few years; and
- Takeaways on how education companies can position their products to withstand big policy shifts in the Chinese market.
Foundation Distinguished Professor, University of Kansas; Professor in Educational Leadership, Melbourne Graduate School of Education (Australia)
Managing Partner and Co-Founder, Lumos Capital Group
Campaigns Manager, Inbound Marketing, Preply
Staff Writer, EdWeek Market Brief
Managing Editor, EdWeek Market Brief